Call me a simpleton for posting this, however after I went keto I wanted a reminder that just about the whole lot on a skewer is honest recreation. That’s why I’ve been getting completely into hen kebab, which isn’t solely nice for a dinner but additionally good to carry for lunch.
If you’re making hen kebabs, listed here are a number of other ways I’ve made them:
- Add bacon to the skewers and dip them in ranch dressing.
- Slather in pesto and skewer with tomatoes
- Season in lemon pepper seasoning, then skewer with tomatoes and mozzarella
- Pre-cook hen, cowl in buffalo sauce, skewer with carrots/celery and serve with bleu cheese
Marinades (since marinades don’t should be precise, I often measure by how a lot I’m within the temper for every ingredient that day, plus a bit of widespread sense like by no means needing greater than a tablespoon or two of lemon juice):
- Feta brine, feta, a splash of lemon juice and rosemary
- Olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder
- Olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano
- Peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder and garlic
- Dijon mustard, rosemary
- Olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic and thyme
- Old Bay, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and a bit of black pepper.
- Olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
Hope this impressed you to start out cooking up some hen skewers however if in case you have any favourite recipes, hyperlink to them within the feedback to share with everyone studying. 🙂
(Visited 1,996 occasions, 5 visits as we speak)