Note: Hi, associates! Just a a fast reminder – among the hyperlinks on this web site are affiliate hyperlinks, and so I could earn somewhat money on qualifying orders. It doesn’t value you something further, and is a pleasant means to assist help this web site! I additionally wish to level out that I don’t promote merchandise I haven’t truly tried or merchandise that I don’t belief. 🙂
Well, good day there, associates! It’s day no matter of quarantine and I lastly have one other new recipe to publish. I’m lastly again to doing extra recipe testing, as substances have develop into simpler to come back by these days. This recipe for vegan keto cookies ‘n cream fat bombs is based on a desire to recreate the Cookies ‘N Cream white chocolate bar made by a particular company that I absolutely adored growing up. Yes, I actually like white chocolate (I’m a monster). Anywho, these fats bombs are nut-free, soy-free and sweetener-free as well.
Like all of my recipes, I attempt to discover replacements for allergens and have listed them under. I do know what a ache it may be to try to discover a recipe to suit your dietary wants! Pretty a lot every part could be substituted, and I’ve listed out all substitutions I’ve tried under. I’ll be updating this (like with my different recipes) as I discover new substitutions sooner or later! If you continue to don’t see what you might be on the lookout for, please remark under and I’ll do my finest to assist.
I actually hope you take pleasure in this recipe! If you make them, I’d love to listen to about it both within the feedback under or on instagram, together with any variations you tried. Be positive to tag me within the photograph, so I’m positive to see it. And with out additional ado…right here’s the recipe. Enjoy!
Notes on Making Vegan Keto Cookies ‘N Cream Fat Bombs (nut-free, soy-free, sweetener-free)
- While these are sweetener-free, you’ll be able to positively add no matter sweetener you need. I’d advocate doing this slowly and tasting as you go. You can all the time add extra, however you’ll be able to’t actually take it away!
- If you’ll be able to’t come up with cocoa butter, coconut oil or cashew butter will each work in a 1:1 substitution. You also can simply double the coconut manna. Cashew butter is certainly my favourite of those choices, however is a bit increased in carbs. So, simply bear in mind!
- The pea protein could be subbed for no matter protein powder you like in a 1:1 substitution. You might additionally simply double the coconut milk powder.
- Similarly, when you would slightly not use coconut milk powder, you’ll be able to both double the protein powder, or use a powdered soy milk or rice milk as a substitute. Keep in thoughts this can change the macros a bit.
- The coconut milk powder can be changed with MCT oil powder. This will cut back the carbs a bit and also will enhance the medium chain triglycerides in these unhealthy boys. I take advantage of the one from Perfect Keto (and it can save you 15% in your order with the code MEATFREEKETO15).
- If you’ll be able to’t discover cacao nibs (or they simply aren’t your fashion), sugar-free chocolate chips will work simply as properly.
- While I try to supply correct dietary data, completely different manufacturers and forms of substances could have various macros, so your calcuations may not be the very same as mine! This is regular and anticipated.
- Be positive to learn labels on substances – some protein powders and coconut milk powders particularly add in sugar, which could be an annoying shock.
Vegan Keto Cookies ‘N Cream Fat Bombs (nut-free, soy-free, sweetener-free)
These easy-to-make sugar-free, dairy-free fats bombs are scrumptious and allergy-friendly!
- 100g cacao butter
- 100g coconut manna/butter
- 25g coconut milk powder
- 25g pea protein powder (or protein powder of alternative)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Melt all substances collectively in a bowl over a double boiler. Or, in case your range has an excellent low “melt” setting, you’ll be able to soften every part on a pan on this. Portion out right into a silicon mould (I take advantage of ice dice trays like these that allow you to pop the fats bomb out) and refrigerate or freeze till stable. I retailer these within the fridge.